Crosby JOS HE Spring Loaded Safety Valve
Conventional and Balanced Bellows Spring loaded pressure relief valves built in accordance with API Standards 526 and 527 for air, gas, steam and vapor.
Styles JLT-JOS-E and JLT-JBS-E for liquid service and two phase applications.
Series JOS-E and JBS-E Spring-Loaded Pressure Relief Valves
Series JLT-JOS-E and JLT-JBS-E Liquid Trim Pressure Relief Valves
Crosby JOS HE Features & Benefits:
- Rugged nozzle ring design.
- Improved disc insert retention for ease of maintenance.
- Standard Inconel® 625 bellows and flange material for superior corrosion resistance, longer service life and a wider range of applications.
- Universal disc holder allows for simple and cost-effective conversions from conventional to balanced bellows design.
- Standard threaded bellows design for ease of maintenance and conversion from conventional to balanced bellows design.
- Optional welded bellows attachment is available for special applications.
- Series JLT capacities certified on liquid and gas.
- Improved parts interchangeability, regardless of top construction.
- Field proven series JLT trim (patented) for stable, non-chattering operation on liquid and gas service.
- Standard chrome steel spring for -75°F to +650°F [-59°C to +343°C].
- Easily converted to any type cap or lifting lever construction, liquid trim, soft seat or balanced bellows configurations.
- Full compliance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII and API Standards 526 and 527.
Crosby JOS HE Specifications:
Sizes: 1" x 2" to 8" x 10"
Orifices: 0.110 to 27.872 in2 [0.710 to 167.7 cm2]
Inlet Ratings: ANSI Class 150 to 2500
Temperature Range: -450 to +1000°F [-268 to +538°C]
Set Pressures: 5 to 6000 psig [0.34 to 413 barg]
Code: ASME VIII [15 psig and above]