Pratt Figure 93 Metal Seated Knife Gate Valve
Pratt® resilient seated knife gate valves range in size from 2” to 24” and are available in ductile iron or stainless steel. These valves are built to our exacting standards. Our dedicated staff has many years of combined experience in building knife gate valves, and they work hard to provide only the highest quality valves possible
METAL SEATED KNIFE GATE VALVE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cast stainless steel body, packing gland, and yoke.
- Heavy duty body designed to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate design provide shut-off capability in thick media such as pulp stock and slurries, or solid media such as pellets and powders.
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chain wheel, electric motor, or fail-safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protection of the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Hard faced seat available to prevent galling in high cycle and/or high-end pressure or abrasive applications.
- Factory installed V-Port inserts available for metering or throttling service.
- O-Ring resilient seat available.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate provides superior seating capability.
- Knife Gate designed to withstand full 150 PSI rated pressure as required by MSS-SP-81.
- Stainless steel stem resists corrosion.
- Various wiper materials available in packing to provide gate support and stabilize packing seal.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP) rated to 500° F and pH range of 3-11.
- Knife Gate Valve Full Port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- AWWA C520-10 Knife Gate Valves, 2" - 96"