FluoroSeal Lined Plug Valves
FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves use high precision investment casting method for all major pressure holding components. The standard base model offers: Carbon Steel body, plug and cover (ASTM A216 Gr. WCB). Low porosity PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) as standard liner All cast parts have an acrylic based coating prior to lining for added protection from corrosion attack due to permeation
FluoroSeal® Lined Plug Valves feature an unpigmented virgin PFA lining applied by Transfer Molding and locked into castings by machined dovetail-shaped grooves, and cast dovetail-shaped recesses in body castings and cast holes.
- Prevents liner collapse in vacuum conditions
- Prevents blow out in high temperature and pressure combined conditions
- Transfer Molding insures equal distribution and consistency of liner throughout the entire surface of the lined components as per ASTM F1545
- No weak sections in the valve liner
- All liner defects are directly visible