K10 Electro-pneumatic Positioner NEC
Technical data Agency Approvals Area Classification (NEC 500)
Non-incendive Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D/ T4
Class II & III, Division 2, Groups F & G
Intrinsically Safe Class I, II & III, Division 1, Groups A, B,C, D, E, F & G/ T4
Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250) Type 4, 4X
Enclosure Engineered resin
The K10 is an electro-pneumatic positioner providing fast, automatic calibration via a simple push button procedure.
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced auto-calibration takes care of positioner gain settings, zero, span and internal adjustments.
- Certified Non-incendive or Intrinsically Safe.
- Strong, durable Westlock Beacon offers 360° display clearly visible from up to 150 feet.
- Optional end-of-travel limit switches or 4-20 mA feedback transmitter available.
- Negligible-bleed lapped spool and matched sleeve design delivers significant energy savings.
- Corrosion resistant engineered resin NEMA 4, 4X enclosure.
- Optional high flow transducer
- Optional high flow spool valve can reduce the need for volume boosters on larger actuator applications.