KTM Single V, Full and Reduced Bore Ball Valve
Special Tests: Liquid penetrant Magnetic-particle Ultra-sonic X-ray Technical Data Size range: W06 Full bore 1" to 16" W04 Reduced bore 1-1/2" to 20"
Single V Control Ball Valve, Full and Reduced Bore
Features & Benefits:
- Rotary-valve design provides shearing action between the V-notch ball and the seat, promoting a smooth, non-clogging operation.
- Straight-through flow design provides high capacity for fibrous slurries, steam, liquids and gasses.
- With a single-seat design, torque is lower than typical trunnion design valves, for ease of operation and reduced actuator cost.
- Two seat designs:
- Laminated seat provides Class IV shut-off and withstands tough operating conditions
- Thick (solid) seat for high-velocity and abrasive or erosive service
- Segmented, v-notched ball features high rangeability and smooth throttling action.
- Choice of full and reduced port areas, providing the right flow capacity for every application at low cost.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel stem for high strength and rigidity.
- Sphericity tolerance of the balls, ± 0.0008", and a 4 RMS surface finish are unsurpassed.
- Multiple, adjustable ring packing allows easy adjustment without requiring valve disassembly or actuator removal.
- Corrosion-resistant bearings assure lasting, smooth and easy valve operation.
- ANSI 150 and 300 lb. bodies, both available in stainless or carbon steel.
- Fugitive emissions control for flammable and non-flammable applications.
- Positive alignment of split body.
- Static electricity grounding device.
- Automatic cavity pressure relief.
- Meets NACE MR01.75 for sulfide cracking resistance.