Pratt EQ Series Electric Actuator
• Compact and robust construction, lightweight while providing high output torque (Max 79,500in/lbs).
• Wide range of torque variation (From min 800in/lbs to max 79,500in/lbs).
• Hard anodized aluminum housing inside and outside with external powder coating for use against
severe industrial environment.
• Enclosure uses radial seals & O-rings that provide protection to waterproof IP67 (NEMA 4 & 6) and
optional watertight IP68
• Dual mounting base ISO5211 standard and KV standard.
• Removable drive bushing for easy machining and mounting.
• Self-locking provided by double worm gearing (no brake required).
• Auto-declutching manual override handwheel with padlockable auto/manual switchable lever.
• Reliable Mechanical Torque sensing system providing safe operation in overload condition.
• Large size window and indicator provides better position indication from a distance.
• Number of Local Position Control options to provide easy commissioning and field operation.
• Digitalized control component