AGCO Series 800 Modulating Safety Relief Valve
Sizes: 1" x 2" to 4" x 6" Orifices: 0.110 to 9.489 in2 [0.710 to 61.21 cm2] Inlet Ratings: ANSI Class 900 to 2500 Temperature Range: -65 to +600°F [-54 to +315°C] Set Pressures: 1481 to 6170 psig [102.13 to 425.52 barg] Code: ASME VIII
High set pressure capability, non-flowing, modulating pilot operated pressure relief valve design for pressures up to 6170 psig [425.52 barg]. Suitable for gas, liquid or mixed phase lading fluids, including dirty and/or wet services.
Features & Benefits:
- High Set Pressure Capability – Provides modulating, non-flowing pilot valve performance to 6170 psig [425.42 barg].
- Unique Field Test Capability – Allows accurate set pressure verification with valve in service with minimal amount of test gas. All field test connections are provided with an indicator for accurate and easy set pressure testing.
- Reduced Product Loss and Pollution – Soft seats for premium tightness before and after relief cycles. Modulating action relieves minimum product to prevent overpressure.
- ASME Section VIII Code Stamp – Certified National Board capacities for both gas and liquid service assures user of third party flow rate verification.
- Non-flowing pilot – Minimizes entrance of dirt and formation of hydrates in pilot. Due to low velocities within the pilot and supply tubing, most particles will drop out upstream of pilot inlet screen. Optional cartridge type pilot filter is available for extremely dirty services.
- Rugged Bracket Pilot Mounting – Extremely rigid mounting protects against vibration and careless handling.
- Reduced Noise – Modulating action minimizes flow and resultant noise during normal system upset, reducing noise abatement costs.
- Increased System Output – Because of valve tightness to 98 percent of set pressure, the system can be operated nearer set pressure without valve leakage, resulting in greater system throughput.
- Ease of Adjustment – Single adjustment for set pressure allows accurate and dependable setting.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs – Soft seats greatly extend service life, making costly and time-consuming metal seat lapping unnecessary.
- Balanced Design – Proper valve operation and lift are unaffected by back pressure. Costly and fragile metal bellows are not required.